Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Trains, planes, and newspaper articles

Hello blogosphere! I'm so happy to post once again. I know it's been for-freaking-ever since my last post, but lots of Things have been happening.

First, the Boyfriend came home, and then left again a few days later to visit his family. He's currently stuck in Boston after taking a train and a bus to that airport because he couldn't get a flight from the Providence airport. It's been a long day for him. Poor thing. Hopefully he'll get a seat on a flight in Boston that will take him somewhere not...in Boston. Preferably somewhere closer to Mobile. Like Mobile.

In addition to the Boyfriend stuff, I have moved into a new apartment and spent the past week getting settled in. The settling has gone nicely. Here's a picture of my living/dining area. I eat where I watch TV. Like a boss. (Also like a college student.)


I've also dropped the education major and now I'm simply an English major. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and that weight would be the unnatural bulk of my Honor's thesis as it used to be. It has since been scheduled for weight-loss surgery, which is sometime this week. Wish it luck.

So that's what's been happening in my neck of the woods. Classes are about to resume and with it my two jobs. I'm no longer the Life Editor at The Vanguard, but have taken over as the Copy Editor, and I've been editing up a storm the past few days. It's been nice. I love editing.

I'm actually at the office right now waiting to get more articles to edit. I hope all of my bloggy friends are doing well.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.