Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Okay, So Blogging Has Resumed

Alright, now that the whole Blogger "fiasco" is over, I can post things again. Power! Muahahaha!

As it is, I have some news to announce. I donated my services as a portrait artist to the wonderful auction going on over at Help Write Now, and the highest bidder was Mandy of The Well-Read Wife!

I hope to begin working on either a portrait or a book trailer for Mandy, and I'm so thrilled that she participated in the relief effort for those affected by the tornadoes down South.

Okay, well that's all for today. I survived finals week so maybe later I'll do a Post-Final Post. Haha. That title is funny...it's a word anagram. I amuse myself with what I think of.
Anyway, I also have this really cool story about a dream I had last night and also the APTT. Those are forthcoming as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.