Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

More Potter, or is it Pottermore?

quickquotesquill.tumblr.com
The end of the dedication for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Attention all Potter fans! I don't know how late to the party I am or not, but J.K. will be making a huge announcement in 3 days, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I squeeeeee'd when I found out. It's about something called Pottermore. No one knows what it is...and it's frustrating.

There's a YouTube countdown going on right now (here) and the gathering owls are making me more excited! Because whenever the owls gather you know something big is going to happen!! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!

Calm down. Caaaalm. Okay. I'm good for now. Whew. As to what the announcement will be, or even what Pottermore is all about, I haven't got a clue. A troll would have a better guess than me. I'm really horrible at guessing games. Always have been.

But, I do know that it will be awesome. If it's Potter related and J.K. Rowling has got her golden hands on it, it can't help but blow my mind and the minds of Potter fans everywhere. We're a super loyal crowd. I even have a Deathly Hallows tattoo to prove it.

But that's enough about me and my obsession with all things Harry Potter. Pottermore is rumored to be an online community for Potter fans. I don't know how that will work, maybe like Facebook or MySpace? I have no idea. But if you're a fan, just keep your eyes open for J.K.'s announcement.

Until then, stay magical!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.