Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello People.

"Junk the Jungle" Homecoming EventImage via WikipediaIf you're reading this, I'm going to assume that you intentionally found your way to my blog. If so, thanks! Also, welcome!

This blog is going to be a work in progress. I can't decide if I want to take it in a book review direction or if I want it to work as more of my author site. Yes. Author. I'm not published, unfortunately, but someday I will be. I have time though. It's not like my house is in foreclosure and I have to sell a book or bad things will happen. I'm happy with where I am in my life right now.

Yep. As of this moment, I am a student at the University of South Alabama where I am double-majoring in English and secondary education. If you guessed high school English teacher, you are correct. (Enjoy that nice picture of the rolling of the circle during homecoming week. I helped!)

Maybe I'm crazy (the jury's still out on that one), but the idea of going back to high school is kind of exciting. I'll be in charge, mostly, and the metaphorical fate of students will rest upon my red pen. Actually, I don't like the idea of using red pens. I'll probably use green.

Anyway, if all goes according to plan, I will graduate in two more years and then start teaching. Of course, if I happen to sell a book in between here and there I won't mind. In fact, I'll be very happy.

Well, I hope I haven't bored you delightful people too much. I promise much more exciting posts in the near future. It's really late right now and my hair is still wet. Which means I need to go dry it before my brother gets back and takes over the bathroom. He's such a man-diva. But that's a story for another blog post!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.