Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay It Forward Blog Fest Fun

So, there's this awesome thing *points at picture* going on this weekend (over here) and I saw it and said to myself, "Bailey, this is a great thing. You need to join and spread news of bloggers and their bloggy blogs all OVER the Interwebs. It's your destiny."

And now I have blog post number two for today. I'm on a ROLL. What is this, like number four for blog posts this week? Wow. I'm pretty sure that's a record for me. I wonder what that means for the world. I'm scared to actually ask.

Anyway, if you are a follower of Moi, please check out these awesome followers of mine and fellow bloggers. They deserve it and since I'm repping them, it must mean they're awesome. Which they are.

Group Blog
Scratchlings is a new blog put together by a couple of the cutest little writers ever! (Not to say that they are in any way  little, but since I have the "big dog complex" I consider anyone younger than me by at least one year to therefore be smaller than me. I know. I have issues.) They all hail from the Young Writer's Society, so of course they use their user names as pseudonyms. It's cute. They're pretty much the most knowledgeable bunch of teenage writers ever. I'm not even joking. They will awe you.
Also, the Pro(B)logue, which is run by SilentPages, who is also a contributor to Scratchlings. I know this is cheating, but she deserves a shout-out too.

This is my blog anyway. I can list more than three blogs. Muahahaha! Power is mine! Ahem.

Actual young adult YA Blogger
Kelsey Sutton is one of my dear, dear writer buddies, and I love her with all my heart. Right now she's on submission for the second time *fingers crossed folks* and I'm praying her book sells, because I know it's awesomesauce with spectacularchips on top. So stalk her. I do.

Adult(ish) Blogger
Another of my dearest of dear writer buddies, affectionately known as Tiger, is milady Tanya. She's Canadian and I'm Southern, so we get along great. She the Yin to my Yang, the salt to my pepper, the sour to my sweet, and every other kind of pair that you or I could think of. In short: she's wonderfully lovely. Also, she's very pregnant and I can't wait until she pops little Liam out so I can see what he looks like via Skype. I just feel so proud.

Completely Adult Blogger
Colin D. Smith is a guy that has a family and once lived in England where he rode a bike. His blog is quite interesting, with snippets about history and theology, and he comments quite often on my blog, so I always feel welcome whenever I traipse on over to his blog and leave a note on random posts of his. It's fun. Anyway, he mentioned me in his Pay It Forward post, so I've just came back here to add him! This blogfest is already working! Awesome!


Okay. Get to blog hopping! I wanna see some page counts go UP!



Enhanced by Zemanta

20 comments:

  1. OK, I'll start the ball rolling on the flood of comments you're about to get from the... umm... couple of people that visit my site. And you're one of them... so... well... okay, maybe one or two more people might drop by thanks to my plug. Well, better than none! Thanks for reciprocating the link! Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I a visiting from PIF. Count me in as a follower of your blog & I also hate tuna.

    Nice to meet you.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am a new visitor from Pay it Forward. I am enjoying reading all of your words and checking out the blogs you have suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this Blogfest turned out to be quite the success! I see it is busting with brilliant writers. Great wee blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the blogfest is working for you! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! :) I live in England, and love tuna. As long as it's cold and mixed up with heaps of mayo mind, none of this hot tuna steak malarkey, *shudder*. Anyways, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the links!

    New follower from the blogfest. :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bailey. I'm here as the co-host from the Pay It Forward blogfest. Thanks so much for signing up.

    And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - thanks for the follow and thanks for the links - lovely to meet you
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm dropping in from Alex's blog hop. I'm very happy to meet you and follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Colin's blog! And I don't know about the others, but I'm about to find out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. missed the pay it forward blog, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet you bailey :)

    i like reading, writing and tuna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. It was very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog via the PIF Blogfest. It's good to "meet" you. I think your blog is great. It is a great way of meeting people in the same boat. So "hi" and I'll pop by as often as possible :)
    Eve :)
    p.s I have left comments on your other blog too and i now follow you on twitter.
    Hugs eve.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Bailey. Me again. Just letting you know I've awarded you a 7x7 Link Award. Congratulations! Details on my blog:

    http://www.colindsmith.com/blog/2011/10/17/7x7-link-award-me-really/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Just visiting from the blog hop finally finished visiting all of the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Look at all those comments! Thank y'all! I'm happy to meet each one of you! If I could, I'd give you each a cookie, but virtual cookies don't taste as good and only seem to make people upset since they get hungry...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like some great picks a few I've seen and a few not. A little slow on the blog hop but up over 200 now visited, those virtual cookies are such a tease..haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bambi, you are three kinds of crazy. I love you and I miss you and Liam says hi.

    *kick/waves*

    Thank you for mentioning me <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy to have found you. You are so adorable and yes since you're littler than me I can say that. Welcome to bloggerville and I hope you enjoy your clickety, click travels along the WWW. Thanks for links.

    ReplyDelete

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.