Well, hello all you new neighbors! Thanks ever so much for stopping over here, because it means a lot to me. This weekend is the Halloween Bloghop, going on over at Jeremy Bates' blog, and I've noticed that a lot of the traffic has been due to that. Thanks peeps! You all seem like lovely people and I'm sure this is the start of some wonderful blurking.
Spectacular! I just love lists, and the more random, the better!
1. I'm currently working on crocheting hats for everyone I know for their Christmas gifts. Please don't tell them.
2. I bought 22 inches worth of books today and it only cost me $11. Tune in on Monday to find out how.
3. I eat artichokes on my pizza.
4. I can't ride in a car unless I'm driving or I'll get carsick.
5. I held a baby today and she pooped on me. Actually, she didn't poop ON me, she just pooped while I was holding her. In her diaper. Which is where she is supposed to poop. Moving on.
6. I've had contacts since sixth grade, and when I'm not wearing them, I like to pretend I'm in a Monet painting.
7. I LOVE John Wayne.
Now for the blogs. This is always the hardest part, because I feel like I'm not being fair to all the blogs that I don't link to. Y'all will forgive me, won't you? If I don't link to you? I hope so. Because in truth I wish I could give everyone an award. It isn't fair. Darn, now I'm pouting.
Chrissy Peebles over at The Purple Brick Road.
Abby Fowers over at Something To Write About.
Donnelle Lacy over at a Little Dversion.
Anita Grace Howard over at A Still and Quiet Madness.
Mike Winchell over at Beanstalks & Bookends.
Janette Currie over at BookRambler.
Jaime Morrow over at Jaime.
Alright, the linking and mentioning and listing is done, so go clickety-click on things. I know how much fun that is. Besides, these people are really cool! I fully plan on congratulating them and announcing the fact that I've given them an award tomorrow. Okay, it's already tomorrow, but I'm gonna wait until later today, when you know, it's sunny and people are awake. Actually, I should really go to bed. I have stuff to do in eight hours or so.
Until next time...stay bloggy!