Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day Updates

Alrighty, so this post really doesn't have a purpose other than to showcase this awesome The Hunger Games movie countdown ticker thing! This post is on FIRE! Seriously, turn on your sound! It's Internet magic...




Isn't this fantastic?! I'm so excited about the movie! I even have movie posters that my friend Cassie gave me hanging on my wall. They're the "May the odds be ever in your favor," burning mockingjay pin ones! So...just like that countdown thingy up there. :)

Oh wait! I do have something I can share with y'all. I've been working on the name and stuff for my contest (that I'm hoping to have within the next week) and here is the button I've made for it!



Well, what do y'all think?

I've also been a busy little GoogleDoc form-maker today and I've created the contest form for y'all to fill out. *smug look* Yep. This has been, quite possibly, the most productive I've ever been on Christmas Day. And that's counting all of the past Christmases when I didn't have the inclination to sleep late. That was back when the Energizer bunny drew inspiration from me.

If only I'd known back then what I know now: sleep is very good.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.