Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vlog Intro



Vlog attempt number one, in which I ramble profusely and sip coffee out of my Star Wars cup.

 It's rough. I promise next time that I won't roll out of bed and make a video. That's a bit too raw and uncut for YouTube. It's funny though because I'm normally not that well-spoken before coffee. I think I was just really excited to get started on this new venture. Although, it's hard to tell.

 Tomorrow I will be posting my review of Blood Red Road by Moira Young. It sounds like I say the book is "bad" in the video, but I'm really saying "I was bad." The book was very good. Which you all will hear me say in the review.

 Have a great evening!

 Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.