|This is what my mornings look like.|
Scary, I know. You get used to it after a while.
So, with all of that in mind, I've determined that although I may have a test on Shakespeare's tragedies today that I haven't studied nearly enough for, a writing workshop to teach this evening, and a zombie-filled event to attend that will make me miss watching a new episode of Psych tonight, today is going to be a good day.
Couple all of that with the fact that the weather has finally become less hot and humid and more fall-like, and you have one happy girl with a cup of hot coffee in her hand.
As for the award, it is called One Lovely Blog Award, and the wonderful Eve over at Clueless Eve has so graciously awarded it to me. How nice of her. The award is lovely in its own right, I think. I just love pretty things, especially when they're given to me. Even more so when they're edible, but alas, this one is not. That's okay, I can deal.
1. Thank and link to the person awarding the award to the awardee. (I take it back, this is a mouthful.)
2. Choose fifteen other blogs that you've recently discovered to share in the loveliness of the award. Spectacular.
Well, I've already linked to Eve earlier in the post, so all I have left is to thank her. (I've already done it in a comment on her blog.)
"THANK YOU, EVE! You contributed to making my day wonderful!"
All of that was easy, but here comes the difficult part: choosing the other recipients. I hate making decisions almost as much as I hate the idea of being hit by a car or a bus. But I have to make some choices this morning, so here they are:
1. Colin D. Smith
2. Sioux's Page (which I just found this morning due to the sharing of the previous award, see this post)
3. Daily Dodo
4. Fantasy Nibbles
5. StupidGirl over at generationwhynot (she's not really stupid, just funny)
7. K.M. Weiland over at Word Play: Helping Writers Become Authors
8. Write Escape
10. Suspense Author Jeremy Bates
11. Mireyah Wolfe
12. Donna's Book Pub
13. DAILY DRAMA OF AN ASPIRING WRITER (yes, she uses all caps)
14. Bookworm Castle (found this blog this morning thanks to the Halloween Hop going on over at Jeremy Bate's blog)
15. A Daft Scots Lass, a.k.a. Gillian Hefer
There you go! All done and it's only taken me a whole hour to do it! Now I just gotta go back to all of those blogs and tell them that I gave them a rosy award...yay.
Until next time...have a great day!