Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Censorship and My One Year Blogiversary

Tomorrow is the Internetwide blackout strike to oppose the PIPA Bill that, if passed, will effectively allow the government to censor the Internet.



Anyway, as y'all can see, there have been a few small additions to the blog due to the whole "censorship" thing. Don't worry, they won't be there forever. If they were, I'd run the risk of forgetting what my blog is called. We can't have that.

Also, next month, February 25 to be exact, is my One Year Blogiversary! I never even dreamed of making it that long and of meeting so many awesome people along the way. This has really been a great year and and I want to thank all of y'all for that.



Believe it or not, I really do look like a chipmunk when I'm super happy. That was actually my nickname when I played basketball as a kid. "Watch out other team! Chipmunk is coming onto the court!"

I was FIERCE. 

Anywho, I just thought I should let y'all know about those few things, since it means I won't be participating in the RTW (again) this week. :( Time for a sad GIF. 


Regardless, I will be back! Soon. Ish. With a book review! 

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.