Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Big Wheel Keeps on Rollin'

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Time doesn't just stop once the holidays come around, although sometimes it feels like it does. Classes for the Spring semester start on Tuesday and I still haven't packed to head back to campus.

I know, it's only Friday night, almost Saturday, but I like to have things done beforehand. I don't know how I let things slide this far. Oh wait, yes I do. It's Skyrim again.

That game has taken over my life and in recent days has taken over my brother's life as well. He says he just likes to shoot things with the bow, but I've seen the gleam in his eye. He's at the mercy of the game.

There's just something about Han...I think I love him.
*sigh*

Soon, though, I will have to let go of Skyrim in order to resume being my studious and busy self. I think it's best that I don't say goodbye. The parting may by too much to handle directly.

I've been working on articles (one about Skyrim, haha) for The Vanguard (ahh, the stress of Sunday deadlines) and I even purchased my textbooks early. They're sitting nice and orderly on my bookshelf in my dorm. At least that's out of the way.

There will be much reading going on in that room this semester. I read a lot normally, but my classes are all novel based so I anticipate TONS of reading. I'm so excited!

Well, I'm going to totter on off to bed now. Perhaps I'll wake up early tomorrow and get a jump on the packing. That would save me a lot of trouble. Here's to hoping!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.