Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just One of Those Thursdays

I don't know if you've noticed, but I did a little sprucing up around the blog. Does it look bigger? I think it does, but then again I'm just glad I managed to log in to Blogger since my browser seems to have a grudge against the site. Oh internet...

I'm loving not having anything important besides work to do. It's so pleasant. I've actually managed to read two books this week. Two! That's nearly doubled the amount I've read this summer, which is slightly sad. (In case you're wondering, the books in question are The Blade Itself and Before They Are Hanged by Joe Abercrombie. Awesome trilogy. I'm working on the last one, Last Argument of Kings, at the moment. Love. It.)

In other news, since it seems like this blog post will be mainly updates, I have snagged a place in Pottermore! I wrote a post about how I was looking forward to this a little while back (here), but now it's here and I'm so excited!! I can't believe it...I stayed up all night in anticipation of finding the Magical Quill. Alas, the clue wasn't released until noon today, but I got in! My lack of sleep hardly matters at all, unless you consider the fact that I'm yawning while typing this.

Here's a screenshot of my name on the list of magical people!


I've only dreamed of seeing that since the first time I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. And now I'm going to be able to re-read the books with ME in it! Excited ceases to cover the scope of my status at this moment.

So, if you want to join in on the Pottermore fun, you have just two more days to discover the clues, race to find the Magical Quill, and then register! Only 1 million will be let in early, and despite looking like a big number, it's only a fraction of the fans clamoring to gain entrance.

Until next time, stay cool! (No really, it's super hot outside.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.