Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Double the Versatility

When my parents told me I could be anything, I'm not sure they meant a blogger, but it's moments like this when my wonderful bloggy friends share lovely things with me that I say to my parents, "Ha! The Internet thinks I'm versatile!"

And then I get to see the confused expressions on their faces. Double the pleasure and now double the versatility because Lora Palmer has just graced me with the Versatile Blogger award, which I already have in my possession. 

This time it looks different though so it's almost like receiving it for the first time again! That doesn't happen very often in my experience. Unless you count deja vu and I do. So...actually it happens quite a lot in my experience. 

Anyway, since I've already received this delightful award before, I'm going to abscond from the passing it along to 15 more people (plus I'm running low on time) so I'm just going to say a large THANK YOU to Lora and give seven random facts about myself. I hope no one is upset with this. 

(If you feel like you deserve this award and I've just cheated you out of a shiny addition to your blog sidebar, please feel free to petition me for the right to award it to you. I think that would be fun and I could probably be persuaded to go back at another time and hand it out to 15 bloggers. I just can't right now.)

1. I've been called Snow White-esque twice in the past week. Each time it happened I looked around for the dwarves. They must be invisible to only me. 
2. I just watched Hot Fuzz for the first time last night. I almost died from ALL THE LAUGHTER.
3. I have a stuffed dragon's head sitting on the top shelf of my desk. His name is Sunny. Because he's yellow. 
4. I've gone through almost two boxes of fruit pops this week. I think I may be addicted. 
5. I still haven't seen The Hunger Games movie. I think I'm scared. Or just too lazy to go to the theater. 
6. It has taken me ten minutes to think of something else to say about myself that is random and facty. Success is in the eye of the beholder. And I feel successful. Day made. 
7. I bruise worse than a banana. Seriously. I woke up this morning with two new bruises on my knee. I swear they weren't there when I went to bed. I think I may fight crime in my sleep. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.