Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RTW: Memoirlicious

Welcome to our 118th Road Trip Wednesday! 

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic. 


We'd love for you to participate! Just answer the prompt on your own blog and leave a link - or, if you prefer, you can include your answer in the comments. 

NAME THIS LIFE: What would your memoir be called?

we've all been talking and we think it's time you updated your blog
Consider this an update. 


Not to seem vain or overly enthusiastic about talking about moi, but I've actually given this a bit of thought. It's one of my greatest inner anguishes that Where the Wild Things Are has already been used with great success. That title perfectly sums up the purest essence of Bailey.

Because we all know that I have infinite wild things inside of me just waiting to burst onto the scene and cause all kinds of havoc with the civilian population. It's no wonder I drink coffee; I have to keep them busy.

However, since that title already graces the shelves of stores everywhere, I have a few more titles that may just serve in some capacity.

The Girl with the Deathly Hallows Tattoo
I had to make this. 
World War B
Bailey Hammond and the Empty Coffee Pot (this will be in series form and subsequent books will grow exponentially)
Sleeping Late for Dummies!
One Star Wars Bandaid at a Time
It's a Dill Pickle Chip Kinda Life
The War of the Minds
One Pen, Two Pen, Green Pen, Blue Pen


As y'all can see, I'm all over the place. I'm actually pretty partial to the first one and the third option. Yep. They're alright.

Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.