Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lucky 7 Meme from Super Duper

Well, despite having no time, I couldn't pass up this cute little blog meme when Donelle Lacy tagged me. It just sounded so fun!

What is it?

Rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your WIP.
2. Count down to the 7th line.
3. Copy the next 7 lines and paste them into your post.
4. Tag 7 others to participate.
5. Let those writers know they've been tagged. (Otherwise they wouldn't participate, right? haha)

It seems easy enough and I was curious to see what the excerpt would be from my WIP Super Duper. What follows is what I found on page 77. I hope y'all aren't too confused.



But this time around, I thought that perhaps I should make a plan. Just in case. It wouldn’t hurt in the long run. Deciding on having a plan was the easy part; actually making a plan left me dumbstruck. I had nothing, zero, nada, zilch. My planner hadn’t even made it to step one yet. Things weren’t off to a promising start.
            Mr. Smith never told me when I was going on a mission until the day of, so planning an escape had to include the contingency of his presence and the destination of my mission. Of course, I never knew where I was being sent in the first place, so I suppose the destination was another thing I couldn’t count on. 

And there you have it folks! A piece of Super Duper! It's all first person narrative from the perspective of a teenage girl with super powers. That's all I'm gonna say. If you want to know more, I think I have more on the blog somewhere. Probably one of those tabs at the top.

Anyway, I need to tag some people so here I go!

1. Colin Smith
2. Kelsey Sutton
3. Alicia Gregoire
4. Sophia Chang
5. Silent Pages
6. Tracey Neithercott
7. Cindy Thomas

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I used to ask for proper grammar and such in comments. Now that I'm older, I realize it's still important, but that not everyone likes following the rules or even remembers the rules. Instead, let's just be kind.