Image via WikipediaI define progress as a state of existence that eludes me.
Why? Here are a few good reasons.
1. Super Duper still doesn't have a new name.
2. I haven't finished editing it either.
3. The plot hole in the middle continues to exist despite my not-so-obvious efforts to fill it in.
4. I'm blogging about Super Duper rather than actually working on it.
5. My stomach is growling so I decided to feed it a double bacon cheeseburger instead of those crunchy yummy broccoli pieces.
6. That one might actually be filed under progress.
7. My Winter jackets are cluttering my school closet whilst my Summer clothes are at home.
8. Sleep? What's that?
9. I'm pretty sure I have a midterm this week.
10. Maybe two, but I can't be sure.
11. I'd have to dig out my syllabi to find out.
12. And that's just a hassle.
13. Besides, I don't even know where those pesky syllabi are.
14. (Is it syllabi or syllabuses?)
15. (Auto-correct seems to indicate that syllabuses is the right choice.)
16. I hate auto-correct.
17. But I love bacon cheeseburgers.
18. I have class in an hour and a half and I'm too tired to go.
19. But come an hour and half I will be there in class suffering.
20. But maybe Dr. Strange will let me play with his iPad 2. That would make me feel good. And possibly help me make some progress.
That list totally didn't do anything. But it was fun. I think I should leave the lists to funnier people than myself though.
Until the next time...I'll be hacking away at the list of stuff that I need to do. Wish me luck!